Freshly squeezed lemonade is the ultimate summer drink, immensely popular throughout Edmonton. It is an enjoyable drink, and with a great citrus squeezer, you’ll have the option to make a bunch in close to no time!
There’s no comparison between fresh lemonade, the powdered blend stuff, or lemonade from the store. The ideal recipe is easy to make and includes a straightforward syrup while crushing a few lemons; there’s nothing else to it! Before you know it, you’ll have an excellent drink at your disposal.
Below is a simple recipe, and there’s nothing similar to traditional homemade lemonade to light up your day! This recipe is best made with natural lemons instead of purchasing packaged lemon juice. Keep that in mind before heading to the store for any necessary ingredients.
- Add the sugar into a heat-proof container and bubbling water and mix until the sugar breaks down. If you don’t have a heat-proof container, then, at that point, add it to a skillet, and you can place it in the container to serve when it chills off.
- Add some cool water or ice cubs to weaken and cool it down.
- Add the newly pressed lemon juice.
- Now, you want to taste it to check whether it’s as you would prefer (some individuals like it somewhat tart, and others like it exceptionally sweet). You can weaken it with more water or add more lemon squeeze and sugar to taste.
- It’s best served cold over a bit of ice.
The total in this recipe will make around four glasses of lemonade, so you can change it up from that point if you want to. You can undoubtedly double or triple the recipe, which will function well.
Consider using a modest electric juicer if you make a big batch. It can crush a significant pack of lemons in close to no time, and it’s a little device, so it doesn’t take up much extra room. Furthermore, it’s more straightforward to clean than a large juicer.
Where to Store Freshly Squeezed Lemonade?
You should store your lemonade in the fridge, assuming you make it ahead of time. Plus, it’s best served chilled. Furthermore, if you can’t squeeze lemons by hand, you can use lemon juice instead.
Packaged lemon juice will make lemonade better than the off-the-rack assortment, but nothing beats utilizing newly pressed lemons!
Where to Get
Like anywhere else, there are plenty of options to get lemonade in Edmonton. Consider stopping by cafes and eateries that’d typically have summer-oriented drinks. If you’re worried about finding an option near you, don’t overthink it. Look up lemonade near you and see what pops up!
Freshly Squeezed Lemonade – Conclusion
Nothing beats having a glass of lemonade, especially in a restaurant setting. Consider visiting us at Rice Bowl Deluxe if you’re looking for authentic Asian cuisine to pair up with a great glass of lemonade. With over three locations in the city with a fully customizable menu, we look forward to hearing from you!